TwoVitamins - Ordered product july 2010-still not recieved. Been fobbed off ever since.

Crawley, England 0 comments

Ordered a product from 2vitamins in july 2010 and still haven't recieved my order.Definately a fraudulent company-needs investigating.

Have recieved e-mails back over the past months when i have initially enquired and complained about not receiving my order fobbing me off with 'they are here to serve me' but nothing concrete and no money back. I have no faith that they have any intention of re-imbursing me let alone serving me!!!

I would like advice as to how I can take this further.They have told me they have had serious problems with restructuring but at the end of the day it is against trading standards or even theft if they have taken my money and not produced the product.

TwoVitamins - Most useless company online

Newark, New Jersey 0 comments

I am still waiting for my refund of my order I placed in July 2010 and then subsequently requested a refund in Nov, it is now Jan 2011!I am sick of getting the same response email, "that our whole management has been also recently changed" and "You will have your refund done asap.

I will make sure as I wll be taking personal care of it". I would not recommend buying anything from this company!

Rubbish service, Do not buy from this company!Do not buy from this company!Do not buy from this company!Do not buy from this company!

Review about: Supplements And Vitamins.

TwoVitamins - They are stiling from people and nobody is doing anything?

i want my refund and i will report them to the gards by tomorrow.i dont know what kind of a site it is by in my oinion is a fraud and dont you ever order from them because they dont deliver.i will see were i can go after the police and my solicitor.they must be soped before they are stiling more money from people.is bee 2 months since i made an order and i didnt receive anything.they are still saying that they will looke into the probel but is a bolshit.i am very cross and for sure i will go further,to get my money back.

Review about: Alli Tablets.

TwoVitamins - I ordered at the begining of july I have no goods and no refund

Crawley, England 0 comments

These Guys are absolute cowboys I have had the same excuse for nearly 4 months. We are having problems in our ware house. |For four months they should never be allowed to trade......

I feel like I have been robbed of my hard earned cash. I am getting similar excuses with my refund sorry the department is having problems we lost your details blah blah f ing blah!!!!

NEVER use this company even for a small purchase they are either a very badly managed firm or just simple scamming people either way it is not worth the risk.

Happy shopping guys but if you use this lot it really really won't be!!!

TwoVitamins - NO REFUND !!! THEY R STEALING MONEY

Woking, England 6 comments

I ordered my product, on 28/04/2010 (Alli tablets) and first they were late, so they apologized, they told me, they gonna send it as a priority and im gonna receive my product withing 9 working day. Of course i didnt. So i asked them to give me full refund. Today is 12/10/2010 and they didnt give me anything. I contact them all the time, but they just give me *** answers like: ''...im sorry, but we change whole management and we gonna give u ur refund asap.''

Im definitely gonna report them to Watchdog, because thats not fer to steal money from the people!!! I wish i can do something more than just report them.

Martina

#219364

same here i didnt complain to paypal because they kept making excuses saying they would reship, they know what they doing they wont give me telephone number or adress i have sent 20 emails asking this

#219362

i was just the same orderded mine 3rd june af ter many promises saying would reship then refund me nothing, there favourate number must be 9 because 23 nov promised me refund request form now 6/12/10 iv emailed them threatening with solicitor they have stolen my money the person who keeps answering my email is alison silver if you contact watchdog i will back you up i am very angry.

#219360

#207017

Can someone send me on a Valid email address to use FOR 2 Vitamins? as the ones I've used so far have bounced back saying they are incorrect! Same problem as most others ordered the goods on the 18th Oct no goods arrived, i've now opened the dispute with paypal and will esclate it if I dont get any reponse

#206646

I'm waiting since APRIL!!!! for my order & getting that same *** from them!! I'm FURIOUS!

#202724

I too have been duped by 2vitamin.com ordered some alli tablets back in july and have sent numerous e-mails with the same excuses change of management etc. Did not realise that on paypal you only had 45 days to dispute a claim.

Think this website is just one big big ***!!

TwoVitamins - Missing the Paypal 45 Days

Our complaint is identical to Ann's below.We ordered Alli tablets at the end of July, Ann was end of June.

Just like Ann we were repeatedly told by 2vitamins that the goods would be despatched soon and again like her we were unaware of the 45 day rule. When you consider that they ask for 18 working days to despatch actually 24 or the 45 days have gone before you become concerned. A great ***! Here on the 7th October nothing has arrived and no apparent way to challenge them.

Like the earlier correspondent their customer service email address has shut down.

If you have ordered anything from them and they do not arrive within the time frame shown go straight to dispute.They will certainly not be getting any repeat business from us!

Comments

do not order from this company they are rogues

TwoVitamins - 2 vitamins

2vitamins is a joke.I have been waiting 65 days now for my order and demanded a refund.

They refuse to give any contact details and keep sending out the same email that I will recieve they order next week.

This is a scam do not purchase from them, your order will never arrive.I am have made a decision to leave negative feedback on a daily basis until this is resolved and also to warn potential purchasers to stay away from this site.I hope websites like these are closed down quickly in the future and the people involved prosecuted.

Comments

i ordered alli tablets last june spent 100 pound n i still hvent recieved my order x wot can we do x

2 Vitamins are quite simply theives. Do not place an order with them under any circumstances

like you all, ordered in July, no goods, no refund, more complaints lodged with the same crappy responses from them.F'ing useless, they should be shut down.

Next stop, trading standards.Tossers!

Just seen you comment about Paypal 45 days.Well I have also reported them so hopefully something will happen.

However, most credit card companies have a 120 days policy so if for some of you it is not too late just report this company to them for a dispute.

They probably make long shipping times and make you wait in hope that you will pass the 45 days.Very "celever" :(

I have placed an order with this company on 17 July.I am still waiting for my order!

They are telling me the same thing "your order will be shipped soon".

*** compnay, never order from them again!I have reported them as a dispute to my credit card company and Paypal.:( :( :(

#197945

I placed an order back in May 2010 and still haven't had my goods.Ditto above all you get is automated emails and promises but nothing has happened.

I have asked for my money to be refunded and that I want to know when this will be done but you never get a definitive answer on anything. Don't order from this company. I am constantly sending emails and live in hope of my order turning up at some point. Again I went over the 45days with Paypal they have noted my complaint and said if they get ANYMORE COMPLAINTS OR ORDERS NOT BEING FULFILLED THEY WILL ACT SO PLEASE CONTACT THEM AND HOPEFULLY ALL OF US WILL WIN.

I will keep you posted of any new developments and be keeping an eye on this site to see how things go.Please let me know if I can help anyone else

Many thanks Sue

#196818

Re my complaint submitted on 17-9-2010.

Today (4-10-2010), after many emails, I have finally received my products, which were paid for on 1-7-2010!!!

At least i got my order, eventually.

#190991

Even if its too late to open a dispute with paypal - you need to go to aupviolations@paypal.com, and report this company - or they will keep stealing money from people. I am their latest victim. Wish Id have seen this website earlier!

Report them

As above , rip off artists, too easy to get away with it

Ditto all the above comments.I have ordered from them twice before in the past and they were ok if a little slow with delivery.

But this time i have been waiting a ridiculous 70 days.STEER CLEAR !

order pills 9/6/10

Same as others ,paypal told me they have no

record of the paypal receipt 2vitamins sent

me.

This is clearly a scam.

DONT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

i have been waiting 5 weks for my order,although they answer my e mails,they dont ever tell you that your order has been dispatched or anything i want to know.thet reckon its cos they have to wait for things coming from america.and offering me free gifts.i think i need to contact paypal before its too late.ihave accused them of conning people and asked for my money back.they just follow with offer of free gift.stay away from2vitamins.com.

Same here. It's even now too late to make a PayPal claim as they have dragged things passed the 45 PayPal limit. Steer clear of 2vitamins.com

View more comments

TwoVitamins - 2vitamins.com has excelent products and a great customer service.

Buenos Aires, Capital District 56 comments

I've bought from 2vitamins.com several times and I always receive my products on time. I never had a problem; there's nothing to complian about.

2Vitamins.com is a leading over the counter Supplements and Vitamins e-Commerce website, containing a wide range of great USA products. It is distinguished for it's commitment to provide superb customer service, and discrete door to door delivery within the UK. If you want to live a healthier life, 2Vitamins.com will be your ally.

www.2vitamins.com

nº 1 vitamins and supplements supplier

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!:roll They sent me my wiener enhancing pills NEXT DAY!!!

I had crabs so bad that my pecker and balls looked like it had a miniature sized New York city on it.The crab

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!:roll They sent me my wiener enhancing pills NEXT DAY!!!

Oh it's so AWESOME :zzz I also go my all natural pills that gets rid of crabs!I had crabs so bad that my pecker and balls looked like it had a miniature sized New York city on it.

h the . I hope they come out with an all organic enema to stick up my ***!!!! :p

The crabs died in only a DAY!

I love those guys!I want to go the the corporate headquaters and get NUDE, and have happy g-a-y man sex with the .

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!:roll They sent me my wiener enhancing pills NEXT DAY!!!

My johnson grew 11 extra inches and when I pack my wifes anus with my 19 inch dong, she says it tickles her stomach lining! Oh it's so AWESOME :zzz I also go my all natural pills that gets rid of crabs! I had crabs so bad that my pecker and balls looked like it had a miniature sized New York city on it. The crabs died in only a DAY!

I love those guys! I want to go the the corporate headquaters and get NUDE, and have happy g-a-y man sex with the .

The crabs died in only a DAY!I love those guys!

I want to go the the corporate headquaters and get NUDE, and have happy g-a-y man sex with the CEO.I hope they come out with an all organic enema to stick up my ***!!!!

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!:roll They sent me my wiener enhancing pills NEXT DAY!!!

I LOVE THEM!!!!!! :roll They sent me my wiener enhancing pills NEXT DAY!!! My johnson grew 11 extra inches and when I pack my wifes anus with my 19 inch dong, she says it tickles her stomach lining!

I hope they come out with an all organic enema to stick up my ***!!!!:p

I unfortunately have also been ripped off by these guys and yes Alison Silver has also been e-mailing me saying they are on the way really annoyed I fell for it but thankfully purchased on a pay as you go credit card and only had the exact amount on it so they can't take any more money off it

THEY ARE A SCAM NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THEM!!! THEY TOOK MY MONEY AND MY ORDER NEVER ARRIVED THEY PROMISED MY MONEY BACK AND IT NEVER CAME NOW THEIR WEBSITE HAS GONE!!!!

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!They sent me my wiener enhancing pills NEXT DAY!!!

My johnson grew 11 extra inches and when I pack my wifes anus with my 19 inch dong, she says it tickles her stomach lining! Oh it\'s so AWESOME I also go my all natural pills that gets rid of crabs! I had crabs so bad that my pecker and balls looked like it had a miniature sized New York city on it. The crabs died in only a DAY!

I love those guys!

Roger is obviously on drugs, or perhaps he just forgot to take his medication, however as for the person who claims to love 2vitamins.*** because they have excellent products blah blah, you're not fooling anyone.You are obviously a representative of the company, or in fact the owner of the whole ***.

2Vitamins.*** is in fact not a vitamin company, but rather a front designed to rip people off. No one who buys from them ever recieves any products, all that happens is that they raid your credit card account each month under a different name while they continue to promise to send you your products one of these days.

They;re actually hoping that you will not realize that these unidentified charges are being deducted from your account monthly.YOU WILL NEVER RECIEVE YOUR PRODUCT OR ANY REFUND FROM 2VITAMINS.*** WHICH IS WHAT IT IS....

Buagsong, Lapu-Lapu, Philippines #213754

this site is a fraud,they lie and take your money and they dont send you anything.stay away from them

#206197

My experience is the same as so many others here.I ordered goods that never arrived and have been waiting for about 3 months for a refund from Alison Silver.

I never knew about the 45 day refund limit on paypal.I will be looking into who to report them to.

#198058

I am just updating my posting (from the 4th Oct.) Today, Thursday 7th October 2010, I received my Alli tablets, which I ordered on the 29th June 2010.There is a return address on the envelope, which I assume is one of their suppliers, (or actual 2vitamins address, which I doubt very much?) The address I have is: Ship2go inc, PO Box 522763, Miami, FL 33152.

People stil need to report this company to Watchdog or some governing body. The company should not have taken my funds until the goods were dispatched. I was unaware that after 45 days you can not get a refund on paypal, I was convinced it was the reason for the long delay with 2vitamins, ensuring I was too late to receive a refund, therefore I started to accept I had lost my money. I have learned from this experience, never to order from a new company before checking it out.

I know it's stressful, and I hope you get a refund or receive your goods eventually, although I did receive my goods, it does seem like I was one of the luck ones.

If I do hear from Watchdog I will obviously direct them to this site and others sites reporting this company.Please report this company to Watchdog if you have not done so already.

#197584

Items (Alli tablets) were ordered on 20th September and although only 13 days so far no sign and the customer service ontact e mail does not work!!! I have opened a paypal dispute early as I know that they can return the money from there if this is fake.BBC watchdog here I come eh?

#196995

I have not received my goods.Ordered and paid for them on the 29th June 2010.

Keep getting promised by Alison Silver that my goods will arrive.

Spent over £70.Someone mentioned Watchdog, so I have just posted this complaint on their website, please can as many people as possible do the same, we may then find out what is really happening with this company?

#194928

I have had the same problems as all of you and am still having a go to get a refund with them, however my bank did issue a full refund even though it was about 3 months after the money went out of my account so give it a try. i am just annoying them now sending loads of emails giving loads of abuse and am enjoying getting it off my chest to them when im having a bad day and funnily enough they reply every time even though i tell them to rot in ***. They are *** :grin :(

#190091

Agree this company should be shut down I ordered in July and have still not received anything. Does not seem any point in trying for a refund. They should be shut down what a ***

i ordered pills in may this year, after 20 emails reasuring me they were on there way, i do believe alison silvers to be a complete liar, she has took £106 off me and after reading all the other complaints i dont believe a word from her, i also asked for a refund but they have failed to do that. i think this company is nothing but a ***, they are thieves. :cry

They are rip off artists, money gone, dont use, you have been warned, Alison Silver will take your money!!!

I HAVE ALL YOUR MONEY!!!! LOSERS!!! I'M LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK!!!!

to reply to zanashar comments, I am real - I was just as p*ssed off as everyone else until I got my order through. Maybe I was just one of the lucky ones.

But I would NEVER buy from them again. The bad experience has put me off for life!!

I was hoping my post would help others, instead I just get questioned as to whether i am 'real'.

Is there an online consumer group we can complain to? or maybe Watchdog?

is there anyone else on here who thinks that Laura who eventually received her package after a long delay....................is just a fake to give us a little more reassuarance?

If anyone knows of a way that we can stop this company doing this................please!!!!!!

Bunch off rip-offmerchants!

I ordered Alli capsules on 18 May.They did not arrive.

Replacements were promised and they too failed to arrive.

By then it was too late to get a Pay Pal refund, but I was pursuaded to let them send relacements.Now, 20 days have passed and I'm certain I've been cheated and that I will never get my goods.

Kate Smith and Alison Silver they are all fakes! DON'T BUY FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY!!!! They disgust me!

SCAMMERS!!ROBBERS!!!

FRAUDSTERS!!! DO NOT BUY FROM 2VITAMINS.COM!!!

I PLACED AN ORDER FOR OVER £100 AND NO ORDER. I ASKED FOR A REFUND IT NEVER CAME!!! THEY STEAL OUR MONEY AND ARE GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

FRAUD!!THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!!!

Please avoid this company...they have stolen £40.98 from me and keep promising refunds but they are completely empty promises.

They are thieves. You can search for them on facebook and try and contact them through that as they do not return emails after a certain point.

I am still waiting for Alison Silver to give me my refund.Really unhappy and will never use this company again.

I also placed an order back in April, 20th to be exact, no alli pills have arrived.I have asked for a full refund (moths ago)but they just keep saying we are having problems regarding the refund.

They were quick enough to take the payment out of my account though. Too late to claim through paypal as it has gone on too long. Anyone else got any ideas. Another one of their customers down by £41.98 DISGUSTING.

HELP !!!!!

ROBBERS!!!!:( I just want my money back!!!!!

i ordered the pills from another company because i'd lost hope getting them from 2vit's, but i have had a parcel delivered and due to there being no information on it i dont know if its off them or the other company.all i have is the zip code.

does anyone know 2vitamins miami zip code so i can see if its off them.

thanks

ps i dont get the kate smith comment...why would she be an actor, or am i missing something?

Seriously you guys, I'll get right on this as soon as I get back from the tropics.

Please note I am not Kate Smith, but an actor hired to play Kate Smith on the internets.

julieann, don't hold your breath! I have been waiting since Jan for both the package and the refund, and I just keep getting empty promises from these thieves, they are disgusting low lives!

thanks for that laura, all i can do is keep my fingers crossed.i am glad you have your parcel, it does give me hope.

ill just keep on at them

regards

julieann

Hi,

I posted a message on the 08/06. I have since badgered them for a refund but they seemed to ignore my emails. Then I had one saying my refund was being processed BUT then the following day I had what appeared to be an automated email saying my order had been 'reshipped'. That was about a week ago and I was very shocked when a package from Miami arrived on my doormat yesterday! It was my original order that I placed back in April.

It feels like it has taken forever to get these, so glad they are finally here. I would be very wary about ordering from this site again due to the very long delay but maybe this will give others some hope that their products will arrive - just keep pestering them!!

Good luck everyone!

p.s. during the long delay between ordering my pills and receiving them, I actually went down to the chemist and bought a pack of Alli pills - and it wasn't that much more expensive and a lot less hassle and stress!!

IM IN THE SAME BOAT, I HAVE ORDERED FROM THEM BEFORE AND HAD PROBLEMS, BUT IT WAS ALWAYS SORTED OUT IN THE END. BUT THIS TIME IT HASNT BEEN. I PAYED THROUGH PAYPAL BUT THE TIME PERIOD HAS LAPSED AS TO WHERE I CAN GO THROUGH THEM AND GET MY MONEY BACK. ILL KEEP ON AND ON AND ON AT THEM £72 IS JUST TOO MUCH MONEY TO LOOSE.

ANYONE HAD ANYMORE IDEAS AS WHAT TO DO NEXT?

REGARDS

JULIEANN

It's disgusting how they treat their customers. Sarah my advice is to log a complaint with Paypal as I waited foolish for over 6 weeks for a parcel that never arrived.

First it's Kate filled with excuses and now I have Alison the ''Sales Manager'' giving me excuses to as why my refund as been delayed another week and counting...

These criminals need to be found out and tried!

Thinking of their ''service'' makes me cringe and want to vomit! It's just disgusting!

These criminals need to be found out and tried!

Hi

Again I am in the same position. I ordered back in May and emailed them to say I haven’t received anything and again Kate Smith emailed to say that because of the earthquake. (see below) I used paypal for this transaction and I have emailed them to tell them how disgraceful this company is. Hopefully they’ll be band from using paypal as a payment service. I don’t know how to get them shutdown or how to get my money back so if anyone does please help!

My name is Kate Smith and I am taking care of your purchase. I will be assisting you until you receive everything correctly.

Due to the volcanic ash cloud caos, we have dealing with a huge delay in regards to some of our orders. Nevertheless I have already marked it as a priority and will be contacting our Admin office in order to find out when you should be receiving the goods.

I have tried to speed up the process as much as I can and I will be chasing your order. I apologize for this inconvenience.

As all of our shipping comes all the way from the United States, we sometimes have to deal with some delay and a longer arrival time. We hope you'll understand these complications do occur, especially when a company works so hard to keep their prices at their lowest.

We'll stay in contact until the order arrives.

Please do not hesitate to contact me upon any other doubt. I will be helping you in every possible way.

Best regards,

Kate

#151952

:( i order some alli tablets on the 20th April still havnt recieved them, i have asked for a full refund and 'kate the customer service lady' advised the admin department would deal with the refund not heard anything since.

I AM SO MAD THEY CANT RIP PEOPLE OF LIKE THIS I WANT A REFUND.

Laura I wouldn't count on getting your refund.I first communicated with ''Kate'' while trying to get my goods and then after 5 weeks I wanted a refund.

More lies and excuses this time from ''Alison'' who sounds just as robotic as ''Kate''.This company is sham and people should stay away!

Oh dear. This thread has made me sick to my stomach. I too have ordered Alli pills from 2vitamins.com and so far they have not turned up.

I have had communication with Kate who first told me the items were out of stock then that they were delayed as they were being shipped from USA and that the icelandic cloud had put orders back. Now they have been sent and I should have received them last friday...but nothing!

I've just emailed to see if I can get a refund. Fingers crossed they are a decent company and not a scam.

NEVER use this company ive waited 2 months for the order and they keep saying it will arrive in a few days *** artists

I have been waiting for two months and they dont want to give me my money back. Is there a way to track were the website server is from. They need to go to jail.

Scammers.They took my money but never sent the goods.

Their 'customer service' says they're out of stock, then promises refunds but they never arrive.

By fobbing you off repeatedly they also avoid the rubbish PayPal dispute procedure, which won't work after 30 days.Keep away!

I placed my order with 2vitamins.com 9 weeks ago, and despite communications with "Kate" from customers services, I do not anticipate ever seeing the product I ordered. DO NOI order from 2vitamins.com, you will LOSE YOUR MONEY!

I ordered supplements and vitamins as presents to my family a month before the special occasion.Because it was rather a surprise gift, I couldn't get track of the order.

A week past the 'special occasion', I found out that they haven't received anything. I contacted the 2vitamins only to find out they haven't even sent it yet because they ran out of the stock. Not only they are about 6 weeks behind the order but they didn't even have the courtesy to let me know they don't have it in stock until I sent them an email 5 weeks after the order was placed.

I have a bitter taste in mouth because I am disappointed in myself for not having had proper check of the reviews of this company beforehand and most of all, I lost face to my family.This is an unreliable company and I won't do business with them ever again.

1st order "sent" but didnt arrive after 3 wks. 2nd order was "sent" and this time I sent a confirmation email with a shipping number, however when I tried to track the order I couldnt as Royal Mail didnt recognise it as it was too long!! They show the RM logo on their website but if it wasnt a RM tracking number that I was given then who have they sent my order via...?!

I have still not received my order and defo wont be using this company again.

I have also ordered from this company and havent received my items, nor have they responded to any of my emails asking what is happening.

My advice would be DO NOT BUY from here unless you want to risk losing your money like I obviously have!

I ordered some stuff from them and i still havent received them some 30 days, also had no response from customer services in response to my emails... i wouldnt recommend buying from this company as it is obviopulsy very hit or miss if you get yopur items or not.... :(

I've bought some alli pills from 2vitamins.com and they shipped them on time. The product was ok, I'm sure i'll buy more supplements from 2vitamis.com next time.