I ordered my product, on 28/04/2010 (Alli tablets) and first they were late, so they apologized, they told me, they gonna send it as a priority and im gonna receive my product withing 9 working day. Of course i didnt. So i asked them to give me full refund. Today is 12/10/2010 and they didnt give me anything. I contact them all the time, but they just give me *** answers like: ''...im sorry, but we change whole management and we gonna give u ur refund asap.''

Im definitely gonna report them to Watchdog, because thats not fer to steal money from the people!!! I wish i can do something more than just report them.

Martina

Had an Experience with TwoVitamins?

Comments

#219364

same here i didnt complain to paypal because they kept making excuses saying they would reship, they know what they doing they wont give me telephone number or adress i have sent 20 emails asking this

#219362

i was just the same orderded mine 3rd june af ter many promises saying would reship then refund me nothing, there favourate number must be 9 because 23 nov promised me refund request form now 6/12/10 iv emailed them threatening with solicitor they have stolen my money the person who keeps answering my email is alison silver if you contact watchdog i will back you up i am very angry.

#219360

#207017

Can someone send me on a Valid email address to use FOR 2 Vitamins? as the ones I've used so far have bounced back saying they are incorrect! Same problem as most others ordered the goods on the 18th Oct no goods arrived, i've now opened the dispute with paypal and will esclate it if I dont get any reponse

#206646

I'm waiting since APRIL!!!! for my order & getting that same *** from them!! I'm FURIOUS!

#202724

I too have been duped by 2vitamin.com ordered some alli tablets back in july and have sent numerous e-mails with the same excuses change of management etc. Did not realise that on paypal you only had 45 days to dispute a claim.

Think this website is just one big big ***!!